Customer Discovery: Unlocking the Mystery for Success
Face to Face
This training is open and methods used are relevant to all for-profit, non-profit, and community organizations. Great for small business owners and managers.
Learn to dig into details of your business to identify what you can do to take control in the success of your business.
Early refinement of business strategies can make a tremendous impact on the odds of initial success, as well as long-term success if the practice of discovery is diligent throughout the company's lifecycle.
During the three-week course participants will:
- Develop a Business Model Canvas and Value Proposition to differentiate your business
- Discover product/service needs by determining customer problems and solutions
- Test your product/service ideas through customer interviews to determine viability
- Receive individual feedback to enhance and sharpen your ideas
- Learn about federal grants and other funding opportunities
Register here: https://missouri.ecenterdirect.com/events/22995
Sessions: (6:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
- Tuesday, January 11
- Tuesday, January 25
- Tuesday, February 1