Managing Forward Series
The Managing Forward Series is six online courses to reinforce and strengthen your small business for the future. Hosted by the Missouri SBDC and facilitated by subject matter experts from the Henry W. Bloch School of Management at the University of Missouri-Kansas City, with examples from Missouri businesses. The series is funded by the Cares Act in response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
Learn from academic experts and connect with small business owners. 90-minute courses.
Dates & Topics for the series:
- July 16, Disaster Planning for Small Businesses
- July 23, Maintaining Continuity and Effective Management of Small Businesses in Remote Environments
- July 30, Online Essentials for Small Businesses
- August 6, Agile Marketing, Sales and E-commerce for Small Businesses
- August 13, Supply Chain Challenges for Small Businesses
- August 20, Essentials of Cybersecurity for Small Businesses
- August 27, Managing Forward series Live Q&A Panel
This registration will sign you up for all courses beginning Thursday, July 16, and continuing every Thursday through August 27.
Register online at https://missouri.ecenterdirect.com/events/22138
Hosted by the Missouri SBDC. Created and presented by UMKC Bloch School of Management.