Why is Market Research and Prospecting Important?
You will learn how to use the available tools for market research to find out the following:
• What agencies are buying what you are selling.
• Who is winning the contracts.
• Where the contracts are being performed
• What NAICS codes and Product Service Codes are being used
• Whether it make sense to pursue Federal contract opportunities.
• Marketing Research & Prospecting
• Available Databases
• Interpretation of the Data
• Application of Information
• Why it is important to do market research and past award prospecting
• Where the information is found.
• How to apply the information to my marketing activities.
• When to go the next step and contact primes and agencies.
Instructor: Jaymie Mitchell
Ms. Mitchell has 13 years in Federal Contracting and proposal operations and 30+ years of Business Development and Marketing experience. She has worked in many different industries She will regale you with personal stories of her industry experience.
Contact: Elaine Palangpour, [email protected], 573-882-8058
This procurement technical assistance center is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the Defense Logistics Agency