Winning Government Contracts: The First Steps
This introductory monthly 3-hour seminar is an overview of the critical first steps associated with winning government contracts. We cover how to get started in government contracting arena including federal, state and local government registrations and certifications.
After attending this orientation seminar, a business is eligible to sign up for MO PTAC services including:
- Marketing to the Government
- Identifying Government Bidding Opportunities
- Government Bid Preparation Assistance
- Providing Government Specifications and Standards
- Providing Government Bid Price Histories
- Government Registration and Certification Assistance
- Government Procurement Counseling
Instructor: Michelle Cunningham
A zoom link will be sent to registrants.