Winning Government Contracts: The First Steps
This introductory monthly 3-hour seminar is an overview of the critical first steps associated with winning government contracts. We cover how to get started in government contracting arena including federal, state and local government registrations and certifications.
After attending this orientation seminar, a business is eligible to sign up for MO PTAC services including:
- Marketing to the Government
- Identifying Government Bidding Opportunities
- Government Bid Preparation Assistance
- Providing Government Specifications and Standards
- Providing Government Bid Price Histories
- Government Registration and Certification Assistance
- Government Procurement Counseling
Instructor: Michelle Cunningham
Once you have registered for this webinar, you will receive a link to join on the scheduled day and time. You do not need a web camera to participate. You can join by computer, Zoom app on your phone or dial from your phone like a regular call. There is no fee to attend this webinar.