Start a business
Subscribe to the SBDC monthly e-newsletter list
Sign up to receive relevant information from the Missouri Small Business Development Center.
Starting a business, although simple, is not easy. You are going to be investing your hard-earned money and time into a business that you expect to see results in. Many business owners know how to do something very well but lack the experience in running a business. What about you? Do you really know how to run a business, read financials, market to the right audience, or manage employees?
Whether you have a business idea already or just know you are destined to own your own business the Missouri SBDC is here to help you understand the steps it takes to start a business in Missouri. Our experienced business specialists and coaches are here to dig into your idea to help you determine where your customers are, how to reach those customers, and provide you resources to develop a business plan to get you started on the right track.
Are you still interested in getting help from the dynamic SBDC staff in your community? Then sign up for an event near you.
Meet the experts
- Kelly Asbury BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Mark Christian SMALL BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT CENTER BUSINESS SPECIALIST
- Lance Coffman BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Carmen Dehart DIR II BUSINESS ADMIN
- Chrystal Irons BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Rebecca Lobina BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Colleen Mulvihill BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Sandra Smart BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Anastasia Tiedemann BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Lynette Watson REGIONAL DIRECTOR, MISSOURI SBDC ST LOUIS REGION