QuickBooks Online is one of the most popular cloud-based accounting programs for small business owners.
Are you considering using QuickBooks Online (QBO) for your business? Or, maybe you already use it but know that you're not using it to its fullest potential? What's the difference between QuickBooks Desktop and QuickBooks Online?
This introductory course will cover:
- Features, benefits, and summary of file types
- Navigating Home Page/Dashboard, Insights, & Settings/Preferences
- Setting up your chart of accounts
- Setting up users
- Creating customers and vendors
- Connecting your bank account to QuickBooks
- Creating customer invoices
- Recording bank deposits
- Entering bills & writing checks
Attendees to SBDC's QuickBooks Trainings receive a 30% discount coupon on QB Desktop and QB Online (a perpetual 30% off your monthly online subscription!).
Cost: $49.00 per person
Register at: https://missouri.ecenterdirect.com/events/24795
The Missouri SBDC is funded in part through a cooperative agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. Programs are extended to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance to the SBDC hosting the event. The Missouri SBDC is a University of Missouri Extension partner.